Ideal night out/evening purse?

bernbaby

Sep 21, 2008
I'm looking to buy an evening/night out purse, small to medium size, not necessarily black in color, a color that will go with everything and stand out, cost Euro200-250 max....a purse that will go a long way...

I'm not sure about the LV Monogram Pochettes or the Gucci Wrist Walllets...dont know if Monograms are my kind of thing for an evening purse?
And recommendations with photos will be great appreciated, thanks in advance!

Hi Bernbaby, the LV monogram pochettes are great in that they hold a lot. However, they may not go very well with evening wear. LV does make a pochette in epi leather. I have one and like it, particularly if I'm not carrying a lot. It also works well with both casual and formal wear. However, since I bought my Chanel Wallet on a Chain (small purse/large wallet with room for phone etc) I haven't used it much. I have some small accessories from Prada and I love their nylon - I think even the nylon wristlet/clutch can be used for evening. I hope this helps.

It really depends on your style! Maybe a YSL Y-Mail clutch or a LV Pouchette or a cute BV clutch. My personal favorite is a vintage one my mom found for me to match my prom dress--I still have it and carry it regularly when I go out.

hipnycmom: Thanks for your comments. I was also thinking about the LV Epi Leather Pochette, I kinda like thier new color too the Cassis.
However I am also leaning toward the Prada Bow Wristlets...will have a look.

Thanks so much everyone for you suggestions!