Ideal image tipping?

babibarbie

Sep 13, 2015
Hi all!
I just had fillers done at Ideal Image! I paid for full treatment online last week and today, I just showed up to have the fillers done! At the end, I thanked the person that did it and left the office ! I felt like she was waiting tip but I paid $1700 for the fillers alone, which I already think is too expensive! I feel a little bad but not sure how to deal in a situation like this! Seems 10-20% on top of $1700 is too way much on my budget for tip! In another hand, I have to go back 2 others times to finish the fillers and I dont want be treated as. : the lady that doesnt tip lol My question is, do you tip for fillers at Ideal Image? If so, how that works? Thank you

Where I come from, only a Doc is allowed to do these procedures, and they definitely don't get a tip.
Sometimes there is a tip jar for the receptionists and when they were particularly attentive etc. I put in some.
(1700,- converted by normal prices is a lot of fillers to bury in a face ...may I ask what they did to you?)

Last edited:
I've never heard of tipping for fillers but then I've only had them done by a doctor in the US. $1700 seems standard for a good/well known doctor, though....Many charge more :smile:

I’m in the us. I’ve only had filler and dark skin laser done by a skilled medical doctor. Therefore no tipping. The price seems lower than medical but I have medium olive Asian skin with issues, so IDK

I do tip 20% or more for cosmetic work, like nano brows, semi permanent eye liner and lip colorl as well as the usual hair and salon services.

Reactions: limom