Ideal image tipping?

babibarbie

Sep 13, 2015
Tampa, FL
Hi all!
I just had fillers done at Ideal Image! I paid for full treatment online last week and today, I just showed up to have the fillers done! At the end, I thanked the person that did it and left the office ! I felt like she was waiting tip but I paid $1700 for the fillers alone, which I already think is too expensive! I feel a little bad but not sure how to deal in a situation like this! Seems 10-20% on top of $1700 is too way much on my budget for tip! In another hand, I have to go back 2 others times to finish the fillers and I dont want be treated as. : the lady that doesnt tip lol My question is, do you tip for fillers at Ideal Image? If so, how that works? Thank you

tvxqgirl

May 12, 2013
Sorry, I typed a reply, and then I realised it wouldn't be helpful because I'm not based in the US.

Last edited:

Sferics

May 23, 2015
Where I come from, only a Doc is allowed to do these procedures, and they definitely don't get a tip.
Sometimes there is a tip jar for the receptionists and when they were particularly attentive etc. I put in some.
(1700,- converted by normal prices is a lot of fillers to bury in a face ...may I ask what they did to you?)

Last edited: