Idea for a tote (me being silly)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok so this is really silly, but I thought of a fun purse slogan! You could put it on a cute tote in big letters: "My other bag is a Birkin." Maybe it's been done. Am I retarded?

2. LOL! :lol:

That's not a bad idea. :yes: If they can do it for cars, why not bags?

Unless someone has done it before? :shrugs:

3. Shop Intuition used to have a kit that included a tote bag and a bunch of iron-on letters and designs, so you could make your own tote bag. I can't find now. I am sure there are similar options if you looked online. It's a rather novel idea!

4. Teehee yay :smile:

5. Hee hee...I need one of those!

6. The whole Birkin thing makes my Kelly uneasy......

7. I dont know if its been done before, but it sure is funny!! love the idea:biggrin:

8. ^^ Hehee! I saw some fashion show on the style network once. The host was just stopping people in a mall and asking them about their outfits; where they got different items etc. One gal he stopped had a tote that said "Kelly bag"! The host got a big kick out of it! I think it was white with the letters in 'kelly' green but I can't remember for sure! I thought it was a hoot! And the gal was fashionably dressed too! :lol: