I'd thought this was a Photoshopped or Fake bag.

I'm sure someone will like it. It doesn't look very practical. I remember when this was released this made me think of those people who grow their fingernails to extreme lengths in order to get into the Guinness Book of Records. That is a pretty disgusting thing to be reminded of by an LV bag. :lol:

Oh my god...awesime comparison amd totally works. Wonder what a long fingernailed person would look like carrying that 😝

I'm sure someone will like it. It doesn't look very practical. I remember when this was released this made me think of those people who grow their fingernails to extreme lengths in order to get into the Guinness Book of Records. That is a pretty disgusting thing to be reminded of by an LV bag. :lol:
Ewww,:tdown: completely agree with your comment.

Agreed lol!