ID this bag with Catherine Zeta Jones

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone ID this bag? I'm counting on you ladies! :yes:

[​IMG]

2. She's so pretty!

3. thats a ferragamo bag

4. I'd like to ID that cap too!

5. OMG...cameltoe

6. Yep, I'm sure it's a Ferragamo bag. But I remember seeing it in stores earlier this year; not sure if you could still find one now.

7. Cute, except the tassles...not a big tassle fan.

8. I like the side tassles, but the front looks a little stripper-nipple-tassle to me.

9. ROFL! :roflmfao:

10. Cosmo, you are freakin' amazing! I knew only the PF ladies could track it down!

Completely agree about the front tassels, lol.:roflmfao: Not sure how much I like it now.

11. .........off topic but I have to say that she looks like she's lost a considerable amount of weight. She looks good :yes:

12. Sometimes I can't remember someone's name who I met 10 minutes ago, but I can always remember a bag I saw 10 months ago!!! :yes: Go figure.

Besides the tassels, the other odd thing to me about this bag was why did Ferragamo put gold hardware on a silver/pewter bag? They did that with several of their metallic bags this year, and I thought it was a strange choice, even though I'm usually a Ferragamo fan.

13. She's so beautiful, and her bag is pretty nice. I really like it.