ID this bag? New Fall 2006

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ladies, can anyone ID this bag for me? The pic was posted here before, and I would love to give credit but I can't find the original post. I'm sorry!

But I love this bag on the left - it's black or charcoal, with "chanel" written in white script, with a black camelia. HELP! I love this. Anyone have a name, style, etc? If I call Saks or Neimans, or a boutique, I'd like to have an idea of what to call it.....:rolleyes:

Chanel_Fall_Bags02.jpg
  2. Omigosh, I have been wandering about this bag forever, it is so gorgeous! I think that the bag is from 2005 though , but I'm not sure. Hopefully some one will know.

3. I KNOW WHAT ITS CALLED!!! DANGITT!!! on the TIP OF MY TONGUE!!!

4. i SERIOUSLY CANT REMEMBER.. they had a line JUST like that called the maddemoiselle scarf line... but those had a scarf on it

5. It was in this years runway show - so I don't think it has come out yet

HTH

6. Gosh I really wanna know, I've wanted to know for so long...this bag is so chic and I love the brooch on it too.

7. No, the one on the left is from 06 cruise, I believe it is probably sold out.....

then the white reissue is from 05 fall and winter

8. its possible that it was ...but it was already released :yes:

9. It's From 2006 Spring/summer Collection & And Maybe Sold Out. Best Place Is On The Ebay Now. I Know Most People Refer The Pattern As "coco Pop". I Love The Black One.

10. The one on the left what is it fabric or leather?

11. I think the material is canvas/corduroy.

12. That bag is on ebay if you are still interested.
    eBay: AUTH CHANEL 06C SIGNATURE CAMBON $1295 TOTE BAG w TAGS (item 150017642312 end time Aug-07-06 15:10:17 PDT)

13. I have been to their NYC boutique and they only sell authentic items...
    my Mom went insane there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice