ID this bag from What Not to Wear?

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
If anyone saw the new What Not to Wear tonight on TLC (episode "Tamara"), does anyone know where I can find the bag they had on the mannequin for the first "work" look? I doubt I will be able to find a photo online since the show just aired tonight, but it was a beautiful forest green north-south satchel with gold hardware, and I am in love!!!!

It had a gold closure at the top, and a horizontal zipper closer to the bottom. It sort of reminded me of a Zac Posen satchel, except the closure was curvier and it didn't have the chain across the front.

Anyone?

Ok, here is a (very bad) little sketch I just made of this bag in Paint - picture it 100x better looking, with a deep emerald green leather and gold hardware:

Attachments

• purse.JPG
    purse.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 101
Great call Mockinglee!

You ladies will not believe this, but I saw the SAME BAG from the show last night in a cream color at Nordstrom Rack today! It is indeed a Tracy Reese bag - for those that were wondering it is the Cecily satchel, retails for around $775 or so. It was almost $400 at the Rack, but the clasp was awkward w/ one hand. If it had been the green, though, I think I might have had to buy it... :graucho:

That one you posted is so cute, balihai88!