ID these miu mius?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have these miu mius but don't know what style they are and what they would have retailed at - anyone any ideas? The pic isn't that clear but they have a smallish peep toe and are black patent...

[​IMG]

TIA

2. I am not sure, but they are gorgeous shoes!

3. Thanks annemerrick. They are lovely aren't they? Unfortunately they are too big for me so I could do with knowing more info about them before I sell them!

4. Can anyone ID these Miu Mius?

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/24483

I've been dying for these for a while and can't find them anywhere- a name to search by would sure help!

Thanks in advance! :flowers:

5. I have these peeps in grey and black degrade suede... on the box the style name is "Vernice" - they are from a couple of seasons ago. hth :smile:

6. Hmmmm...I'll see what I can dig up.

thank you!

7. I was replying to the OP... sorry Speedah, but I have no idea about your shoes :sad:

8. Aw, dangit! I was wondering because I've never seen the ones I'm looking for in suede... I'm on a hunt! :upsidedown: