ID these gorgeous shoes for me please!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am absolutely in love and no matter how hard I try, I can't read the label on them.. :cry: Please help find what they are or if you know of ones that are VERY similar, let me know!! TIA!

Attached Files:

2. Giuseppe Zanotti?

3. Yup, Giuseppe Zanotti - a slightly older design because his scrawl has changed over the past couple of years.

4. these are new and have a jeweled pattern

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod50660069&parentId=cat50005&masterId=cat261003&index=1&cmCat=cat000000cat200648cat203100cat261003cat50005

more jewels...
    http://www.bluefly.com/Giuseppe-Zanotti-silver-satin-jeweled-t-strap-sandals/SEARCH/305129801/detail.fly

I can always ask for you at the Boston Copley Giuseppe Zanotti store

5. Oh thank you so much everyone!! I had no idea that there was a scroll change so that makes sense.

katran26 - If it's not too much trouble, next time you get the chance I'd love it if you could ask for me. I'd so appreciate it!!

6. Sure thing turboflgrl - I'm always there so I'll see if I can print out a picture and ask. I can also email it to someone I know who works there.

7. zanotti

8. ITA.......They are Zanotti! I'm definitely a fan, and the signature is very recognizable! :yahoo:

9. That sounds great! Thanks so much!

10. GZ!! I just joined the GZ boat..boy im in it for a very long time :P

OP goodluck finding them , they really are gorgeous!