ID TELEVISION-ADDICTS

susieserb

Susie
O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
I'm so hooked it's sickening..I DVR all sorts of episodes from 20/20 for ID to Swamp murders with a little Wives with Knives..But let's not forget Emmy award winning A Crime to Remember...

However the two shows I can not stomach are Evil Kin and Women that Kill.

Woman who murder are a special evil

Last edited:
I'm hooked on this channel also! The only thing I don't like the way they always have to oversexualize to be an reenactments. I wish they would make it more fact-based like Forensic Files. Man I would love for them to come back with new episodes of that show! I watch the repeats ad nauseum.

My favorite shows on ID are Joe Kenda, Evil Kin, Neighbors From Hell, and the new one about Florida. I also like the one about the Evil Women.

ETA I just realize you don't like any of the shows that I like! Lol

I'm really loving A Crime to Remember!

I'm so hooked it's sickening..I DVR all sorts of episodes from 20/20 for ID to Swamp murders with a little Wives with Knives..But let's not forget Emmy award winning A Crime to Remember...

However the two shows I can not stomach are Evil Kin and Women that Kill.

Woman who murder are a special evil

I love this channel as well!

Goodness, I would love new episodes of Forensic Files, though!

I know right!

I had a problem to the point where my DVR only had this channel. I went cold turkey for a year around 2014. But I am back! I am still catching up on the newer shows.

48 hours is my go to show.
Then it is Fear thy Neighbor, I'd Kill for You, etc. etc.

Basically any show about marital discourse I will watch. I am really into that 1980s show.

Another channel that is good on the low is Reelz. They have a lot of interesting crime programs.

I had a problem to the point where my DVR only had this channel. I went cold turkey for a year around 2014. But I am back! I am still catching up on the newer shows.

Basically any show about marital discourse I will watch. I am really into that 1980s show.

Another channel that is good on the low is Reelz. They have a lot of interesting crime programs.

Agreed, Reelz is good too.

I'm hooked on this channel also! The only thing I don't like the way they always have to oversexualize to be an reenactments. I wish they would make it more fact-based like Forensic Files. Man I would love for them to come back with new episodes of that show! I watch the repeats ad nauseum.

My favorite shows on ID are Joe Kenda, Evil Kin, Neighbors From Hell, and the new one about Florida. I also like the one about the Evil Women.

ETA I just realize you don't like any of the shows that I like! Lol
OH BUT I WATCH THEM. Actually ITA with everything you say. The adultery shows with the "aaaah's, oooooh's" are too gross". The shows you like are professionally executed. I love THAT part of the production. It's the awful evilness in Evil Kin that jars me...but hey when it gets too bad I just press the FF button.

This made me LOL...i stopped watching for a while also...I started having CRAZY dreams and was getting a little paranoid...LOL but I'm back too!

I love seeing when they cover a Forensic Files subject, but from a different angle....they just did one last night...the sister was kidnapped from her driveway (in SC) while getting the mail....she was eventually killed and they found out that it was the house sitter at a neighbors house.

I don't even know why I have other channels...I try to force myself to watch other stuff.

This made me LOL...i stopped watching for a while also...I started having CRAZY dreams and was getting a little paranoid...LOL but I'm back too!

I love seeing when they cover a Forensic Files subject, but from a different angle....they just did one last night...the sister was kidnapped from her driveway (in SC) while getting the mail....she was eventually killed and they found out that it was the house sitter at a neighbors house.

I don't even know why I have other channels...I try to force myself to watch other stuff.
See...THIS is what I'm talking about...I will NEVER let anybody into my home or will I answer the door to a stranger (unless they are bloodied and need help)....

Me, too. I watch them all, including Snapped. For each show I watch, I google their name so I know what happened and who did it. I don't like surprises and if I don't like the outcome, ie: murderer doesn't go to jail, I turn the channel because I do not want to stay mad.

Reactions: susieserb