ID of this bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

I've ventured in from the Chanel forum on behalf of a friend who is looking to buy a Mulberry bag. One of her colleagues has one of interest available for £130 and I'm trying to help her idenitify what the style name is and how much it was likely to have retailed for. The bag is brand new, but she really wants to know if she's paying too much given she doesn't have any idea what season it was from etc!

Any advice from the Mulberry experts would be fabulous!

Thanks in advance for your help :smile:

A

Attached Files:

2. I wonder if thats a fitzrovia? Off to google.

3. Ok must be the fitzrovia's little sister- it's from the same family of bags but i can't think of the name!

4. I don't know that bag. I am quite new to Mulberry. I just remembered the name Fitzrovia because I saw one on ebay :biggrin:

5. Thanks for the replies everyone. One of these days I'm hoping to be an expert on all designer bags, but I'm not quite there yet! :biggrin:

6. I know what you mean. I don't know nearly enough about designer bags!!

7. It's called a penrose, and originally retailed for £595 in spring/summer 2007 season.

8. Mulberry goddess appeared from the knowledge of Mulberry fountain yet again! :balloon:

9. ooh how annoying- the name just came to me so i came back to the thread and Jazzy had beaten me to it!!!!:P:

10. Ta Da!!! I knew someone in here would come up with the magic answer...and make it look easy :biggrin:

Thanks again!