ID Nikki Reed's boots!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
    does anyone know where Nikki Reed's boots are from and where I could get them? Or if there's anywhere that has some similar? I love them!!

Thanks! :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Not sure but I love her bag...just bumping this for you. What the hell is with Kristin's outfit???

3. haha, thanks!

And I know, I love her bag! I actually posted a thread yesterday asking about her bag. I've loved that thing since I first saw it and I've been trying to figure out forever who it was from. Found out it's a Jerome Dreyfuss bag. I NEED IT. haha

But, I really want the boots, too. I have no idea where they're from. :sad:

4. I can't id these exact boots, however, Urban Outiftters had similar boots awhile ago, they may still have them. I think they were Irregular Choice. The UO boots were a bit taller in terms of the leg shaft. Hope that helps.

5. thanks so much, saira! :smile:

6. Oh wow, those boots ARE adorable! I wonder if she wears them in Chain Letter too, maybe they'd help her escape the Chain Man. :P And yeah, Kristen looks like a total dumbass in comparison.

7. Balenciaga?