sharknbark

Like a Sloth
O.G.
Jul 26, 2007
Last edited:

_debi_

Jan 27, 2012
London, UK
I agree, it has to be a Dior, and it looks like Gris Trianon from the spring 2013 collection. Gris Montaigne is darker than that.

_debi_

Jan 27, 2012
London, UK
PS So nice to see her actually wearing nail polish at the GGs, most people either went bare or with just a nude polish. Boring!

Kapster

May 18, 2012
IL
PS So nice to see her actually wearing nail polish at the GGs, most people either went bare or with just a nude polish. Boring!
Here were some of the fun GG manis!

Anne Hathaway had a "caviar" mani with little white pearls:
http://www.kissandmakeup.tv/2013/01/anne_hathaway_caviar_manicure_nails_nail_art_golden_globes.html

And Zooey Deschanel had cool nail art with filmstrips and a projector!
http://rack.1.mshcdn.com/media/Zgky...AzYzZhLmpwZw/cb83f2b6/c4a/Zooey-Deschanel.jpg

_debi_

Jan 27, 2012
London, UK
Oooo I hadn't seen Anne's, I like it! Zooey's was fun. Adele also had some nice orange glitter. The majority though were too dull, I would have liked to have seen more colour!

Bunny1212

Mar 19, 2012
NYC -- The Big Apple
Isn't she known to wear Deborah Lippmann polishes? It reminds me of DL Waking Up In Vegas!
She wore DL's Ruby Red Slippers to the Oscars one year, and has also used Believe and Don't Tell Mama in the past. I suspect that she wore Dior's new Gris Trianon at the GGs, as she is partnering with Dior to design a new handbag.

ByeKitty

Literally amazing!
May 8, 2010
Europe
She wore DL's Ruby Red Slippers to the Oscars one year, and has also used Believe and Don't Tell Mama in the past. I suspect that she wore Dior's new Gris Trianon at the GGs, as she is partnering with Dior to design a new handbag.
Oohh do you have a picture of her wearing Ruby Red Slippers? I'm so curious how it looked on her, it's one of my untrieds but I plan to wear it soon!

Bunny1212

Mar 19, 2012
NYC -- The Big Apple
Oohh do you have a picture of her wearing Ruby Red Slippers? I'm so curious how it looked on her, it's one of my untrieds but I plan to wear it soon!
Sorry! I don't collect pictures of celebrities. ;). I'm sure that you can google a picture of her at the academy awards. I believe she was a nominee that year.