I'd love your take on this bag...

MauiMamma

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
bags-2007-024-big.jpg

I'm considering getting this bag and was hoping to get some opinions on what you think of it.

Thanks in advance:flowers:

Sorry I couldn't reply gals, I live in Hawaii and I'm a few hours behind and was still sleeping:P.

SO!!-
THANKS! for all the replies.
I guess this is why I asked because sometimes I think I have a skewed view. I just get so enamored after looking at tons of bags on line- they all start to look good LOL. I'm so bag deprived right now LOL.

Thanks Passerby, yes, that is correct info. Here is more that might? help with the handles, they are nappa leather:

The Piatonna Grable is a gorgeous designer handbag with textured Calf leather with Burnished Nappa. Each 55cm (approx) strap appears be one continuous spherical piece of burnished nappa joined by a chrome hoop. The textured calf leather is cleverly folded to give the Grable its unique shape. The interior reveals black twisted piping surrounding rich emerald lining, comprised into three compartments, its edges finished in burnished nappa. The central compartment has a solid frame with a solid chrome block clasp. A zip pocket, two additional side pockets and leather Piatonna label complete the interior.

**Passerby: have you ever seen this bag in person? what did you think of it when you did? Do you have any personal experience with these bags? Would love to hear...

So the handles don't look proportionate? gosh they seem like they do to me... again that is why I have asked... :shrugs: :girlsigh:

Thanks again for all of you input, would love more if you have it!!:flowers: