ID lindsey vonn's usa olympic hat

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
    Does anyone know where buy the knit hat worn by lindsey vonn.

any help would be great

TIA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I was wanting this hat too when I saw it on LV last night. Began searching this morning and found your post. I'm going to keep looking and will let you know if I have any luck. Keep me posted too!

3. Doesn't Polo have the Olympic contract now?

4. I am also looking all over the internet for this hat. My girlfriend must have it! I have had no luck so far. Can you guys keep me posted if you have any luck? I will do the same. Thanks!

5. Polo does make the hat but when I contacted them, I was told that Ralph Lauren only makes a certain amount of the item and when it is sold out, they don't make anymore, regardless of the popularity of the hat now that it is in demand. : (

6. It retailed for $85.00, but seems to be sold out now.

7. Polo did make a hat foe the olympics but I dont think it was for the hat she is wearing. The one for them by RL was worn in the opening ceremony.

Did you see this hat on the RL/polo website?

8. Yes, I did see it on the web site, though they only had the boys size w/ matching mittens, and even that was sold out. I opened a twitter account and asked lindsey, so let's see what happens.

9. The hats from the Opening Ceremony with the Moose on the front of them (nordic looking) are going for over $400 on ebay!

10. I also asked Lindsey by emailing her directly, think I correctly guessed her email. Will let you know!

11. Here's the link: http://out.com/topfive/product.asp?cat=Knit%20Hats&pid=214

12. Is there a way to get a list of what retailers Ralph Lauren distributed the hats to and maybe the retailers may have some in stock? Because the website is a no go.

13. I'd love to get that hat!! :biggrin: