I'd like your opinion on Maggie

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Coachies. I bought the Maggie bag in cinnamon after it first came out. At the time I also saw it in cobalt and black. I am going back to the Fresno store on monday to buy another Maggie, either in the cobalt patent or the black leather. After reading quite a bit on the forum (about the new patent being thinner leather) I am a little hesitant to buy the cobalt patent? What do all of you think. Thanks ahead of time for your opinions.

2. I have the black leather and I just got the colbalt patent. I don't see any difference in the thickness of the leather. I love them both.

3. I've read that a lot of people who bought the patent Maggies LOVE their bags, so I would tell you to go for it! Based upon what I felt when I tried on the bags while visiting the boutique (and believe me, I was ALL over the Maggies!), I think that patent Maggies will wear well (I have a patent ergo, and I don't think that there's much difference between that patent and the patent in the Maggies, though maybe someone else here might know better?).

I'm excited that you're going to get a new Maggie--that design is beautiful! I'll bet you're loving that cinnamon--such a spectacular color! Have fun shopping on Monday!