I'd like to share ...

sgj99

O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
I bought a new bag today, the Empreinte Montaigne MM in Denim. i am so excited about it! i had my husband take some photos of it. and while i had the bag out i had him take some others so i'd like to share those too. thank you for providing me a place to do this.

Attachments

• _DSC2118.jpg
    _DSC2118.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 680
  • _DSC2125.jpg
    _DSC2125.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 689
and my blue group and red group (with my creative director of the photo shoot):

Attachments

• _DSC2131.jpg
    _DSC2131.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 697
  • _DSC2142.jpg
    _DSC2142.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 687
  • _DSC2140.jpg
    _DSC2140.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 688
i'm going to share my limited edition Speedies. when i went to LV today i carried my Gold Dentelle Speedy and she got lots of LoVe. here are my Mirage Speedy - Noir, my Gold Dentelle Speedy, and my Brown Watercolor Speedy 35:

Attachments

• _DSC7387.JPG
    _DSC7387.JPG
    296.8 KB · Views: 664
I bought a new bag today, the Empreinte Montaigne MM in Denim. i am so excited about it! i had my husband take some photos of it. and while i had the bag out i had him take some others so i'd like to share those too. thank you for providing me a place to do this.

Beautiful! It's like they are floating on air on that counter backdrop!

Beautiful collection!

Congrats on your new Montaigne in Denim! It's a gorgeous color, and Montaigne is a beautiful bag! Your collection is fabulous!

Love your collection!

thank you so much for letting me share. i've been collecting for a while now and my collection has changed a lot in the last couple of years with me buying and selling bags. i love how this forum allows us to share with others who have the same passion for bags.

Congrats on your new bag! Gorgeous collection you have. What color is your red Montaigne?

thank you! after a long drought of not buying anything i kind of went wild lately. the red one was my Christmas present from my husband and the Denim one i bought today. the red is called Cherry.