I'd like to share ...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought a new bag today, the Empreinte Montaigne MM in Denim. i am so excited about it! i had my husband take some photos of it. and while i had the bag out i had him take some others so i'd like to share those too. thank you for providing me a place to do this.

Attached Files:

2. and my blue group and red group (with my creative director of the photo shoot):

Attached Files:

3. and here are my Vernis Montana bags:

Attached Files:

4. Beautiful collection!

5. Congrats on your new Montaigne in Denim! It's a gorgeous color, and Montaigne is a beautiful bag! Your collection is fabulous!

6. Love your collection!

7. Congrats on your new bag! Gorgeous collection you have. What color is your red Montaigne?

8. i'm going to share my limited edition Speedies. when i went to LV today i carried my Gold Dentelle Speedy and she got lots of LoVe. here are my Mirage Speedy - Noir, my Gold Dentelle Speedy, and my Brown Watercolor Speedy 35:

Attached Files:

9. Great collection!!

10. Beautiful! It's like they are floating on air on that counter backdrop!

11. thank you so much for letting me share. i've been collecting for a while now and my collection has changed a lot in the last couple of years with me buying and selling bags. i love how this forum allows us to share with others who have the same passion for bags.

thank you! after a long drought of not buying anything i kind of went wild lately. the red one was my Christmas present from my husband and the Denim one i bought today. the red is called Cherry.

12. #12 Apr 24, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
    Your collection is gorgeous and your kitty cat is too cute. Congrats on your new addition (:

13. Love your collection!!!!

14. Gorgeous collection and your new denim bag is fabulous!

15. You have a great collection! And that denim Montaigne is a stunner. I hope you're enjoying them all!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice