I'd like to introduce my new BB..My unexpected HG!

Pretty bag and cute fish scale shoes.
How appropriate with a lagoon bag.
Hahaha..I thought so too! It kinda worked out! :smile: I'm eyeing a Coach mermaid leather charm with sequins..wonder if it'll be overkill?!!?!!:amuse:

M droolin!!!! Love it!!!
Thank you! :yahoo:

Gorgeous she is such a beauty!
She is..:tender::girlsigh:..she also says "thank you!"

OH my!! Lagoon is the best color!! I love this too and so happy you found it in such great condition! Where did you manage to score this beauty?
HI Yoda sweetie! Aww I'm glad you enjoyed the reveal! :hugs: She is in mint condition with barely any signs of wear! I got her thru a reseller, BB was from her personal collection in which she never used and I'm so happy she came to her Forever Home! :yahoo::yahoo:

Lovely bag, Enjoy
Thank you for stopping by!

Congrats miss sweetie lagoon
Awesome
Thank you from the bottom of mine and Ms. BB's heart!
OMG!! Lagon is my dream color, how can u find this beauty? It is so beautiful together with your matching Louboutin! Lovely!!!
Thank you darling Starstarz! I bought her from a lovely reseller overseas. It was from her own collection and she never listed it as she knew I was searching for Lagoon and the rest is history!! I love her to bits n pieces!! Can't stop :drool::faint::drool: at her color changes!!
Ohh Lagoon is even better! Congratulations! I'm sure she'll be cherished by you. :smile:
Thank you Cr1stalangel! Ms BB is in good hands!! (Literally and figuratively!):P
Gorgeous B and lovely pairing with the twilly n louboutins!
Thank you Powder Puff, it was a surprisingly good match!
Congrats on finding this beautiful Lagon B! I am just :drool: from the photo!
Thank you darling Nico! I'm walking on LAGOON clouds...but of course, Chanel's SS 14 is calling my name and I finally secured my Turquoise lambie today!! :yahoo: My Spring/Summer is looking brighter and brighter! :smile: