ID Lauren Conrad's Chanel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. chanelhandbags101.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/lauren-conrad-chanel-handbags.jpg

2. Try posting the actual picutre or a better link. Then I'm sure many would be able to help you!

3. #3 Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
    chanelhandbags101.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/lauren-conrad-chanel-handbags.jpg

Sorry guys...the picture still isn't showing, even though it showed on my computer before I posted it.

4. Does anyone know how to add photos and not links?

5. I have attached the picture that this link goes to.

Attached Files:

6. Search the forum about how to add pics to posts

7. aahhh she looks so different now!! i love this bag tho :smile:

8. It's the Pleats Tote from 2008 I believe and is long gone, but you can try calling the 800 number.

9. I can't find any information on this bag regardless of how many times I try to search. It's so frustrating!!

And sorry about the picture. It was showing when I posted, not sure what happened. Thank you for fixing it.

10. fallenjames, she was wearing a wig for a photoshoot :biggrin:

11. I thought I answered the question? Bloomingdales NYC had this bag (plus the flap version) about a year ago but I imagine they don't anymore.

12. These pics are from months ago so it makes sense it would no longer be available.

13. Right but I just can't find any information on the bag. No pictures.. nothing.

14. This bag is a season or 2 old.