ID Kristin Cavallari's grey croc clutch?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been able to find some similar ones by small designers, but none of them have exactly the same angles or proportions as this one. Anyone have a definite ID on it? thanks!

Attached Files:

2. I saw that one, but thought that maybe it was a little different? Maybe I'm thinking about it too hard, lol.

3. what a pretty clutch! is that the exact one?

4. B. Romanek also makes a similar exotic clutch, but it seems slimmer and is definitely a lot more expensive.

5. yeah, i ruled out that one, the side angles aren't the same. i'll go with the juliette jack one, it's the closest i've been able to find and definitely very reasonable!

6. ^^ I think the top edges on K.C.'s look a smidge different because she has stuff in it...and on the JJ website, she offers the clutch in grey and a grey/blue...I'll keep peeking about though and if I find something else, I'll post it!!

7. It's gorgeous. I absolutely love croc!