ID Hospital

toronto230

Aug 4, 2020
Hey,
I am a canadian looking to get plastic surgery in korea, quite a large amount of procedures actually.

Was wondering if anyone had experiences at ID hospital and if anyone knows if Canadians require a visa to travel to South Korea? If I don't need a visa, I'll probably book a flight next week.

I know there is a 2 week quarantine situation in Korea, which kind of sucks, but it is what it is. I think I read docfinderkorea will cover the charge for the quarantine but ID hospital gave me a large discount which I don't think would be applicable if I went through docfinderkorea.

If anyone has experience with ID hospital, Rhinoplasty, Eye lid surgery/Blepharoplasty, Vline surgery, Cheek bone reduction, Lip reduction, Chin implant, please reply to this thread and let me know how it went.

I read some threads and noticed a lot of people dislike ID hospital here but I'd rather go with a big company than a smaller clinic for safety reasons and peace of mind, even if it's more expensive.

Also, I attached a picture of a before/after, anyone know if this is practical if I had the money to get all the surgeries done?
He did forehead, chin, jaw, nose, lip, eye surgery, plus face lift, thread lift and fillers/botox/meso/fat/injections.

Also does anyone know reputable thailand clinics? The person in the picture had it all done in thailand but I have 0 clue about the clinics there.

CxPIcE8o6Ormgcdis0Epra-dFyAHaORQBGwGicv6OsmettAYmjO8Rkjtk8TizKyDUx7c6kmyDBISIicZhWJoeFpMlR5N-AiOytE=w1200-rj-nu-e365

Last edited:
Hey,
I am a canadian looking to get plastic surgery in korea, quite a large amount of procedures actually.

Was wondering if anyone had experiences at ID hospital and if anyone knows if Canadians require a visa to travel to South Korea? If I don't need a visa, I'll probably book a flight next week.

I know there is a 2 week quarantine situation in Korea, which kind of sucks, but it is what it is. I think I read docfinderkorea will cover the charge for the quarantine but ID hospital gave me a large discount which I don't think would be applicable if I went through docfinderkorea.

If anyone has experience with ID hospital, Rhinoplasty, Eye lid surgery/Blepharoplasty, Vline surgery, Cheek bone reduction, Lip reduction, Chin implant, please reply to this thread and let me know how it went.

I read some threads and noticed a lot of people dislike ID hospital here but I'd rather go with a big company than a smaller clinic for safety reasons and peace of mind, even if it's more expensive.

Also, I attached a picture of a before/after, anyone know if this is practical if I had the money to get all the surgeries done?
He did forehead, chin, jaw, nose, lip, eye surgery, plus face lift, thread lift and fillers/botox/meso/fat/injections.

Also does anyone know reputable thailand clinics? The person in the picture had it all done in thailand but I have 0 clue about the clinics there.

CxPIcE8o6Ormgcdis0Epra-dFyAHaORQBGwGicv6OsmettAYmjO8Rkjtk8TizKyDUx7c6kmyDBISIicZhWJoeFpMlR5N-AiOytE=w1200-rj-nu-e365

I am not sure if Canadians can visit SK now. The picture you posted has been heavily edited, and I suspect he only looks good in this particular angle. If he starts moving and talking, he would probably look quite unnatural.

I am not sure if Canadians can visit SK now. The picture you posted has been heavily edited, and I suspect he only looks good in this particular angle. If he starts moving and talking, he would probably look quite unnatural.
I did more research, apparently you just have to apply for a visa, ill try applying for one this week

He has more photos, even edited they seem pretty impressive from the before photo. I just see lots of vlogs/ before &after pictures where people look relatively the same after surgery, I was wondering if that's the norm? I would be looking to get a serious transformation and not some subtle changes

9-8.jpg

qExzvrIjehD5ZAoEBzI0p_9KBbXTKEJLKV_yooicycBvgLNcVgv4ylPh9KtEBW689EpSqonwVArWXHgh-uxA_LBJuoF-6QsUb8Q=w1600-rj-nu-e365

qAdLfOxwtK2eRAg7CzcsEy6VUskjsbOcnAc9XbT_oh_Kb4NtoojB7ZxljASZZ98MW80OH2OKqUTKolg0rAJYhCNTR2JMxvasIw=w1600-rj-nu-e365

I did more research, apparently you just have to apply for a visa, ill try applying for one this week

He has more photos, even edited they seem pretty impressive from the before photo. I just see lots of vlogs/ before &after pictures where people look relatively the same after surgery, I was wondering if that's the norm? I would be looking to get a serious transformation and not some subtle changes

9-8.jpg

qExzvrIjehD5ZAoEBzI0p_9KBbXTKEJLKV_yooicycBvgLNcVgv4ylPh9KtEBW689EpSqonwVArWXHgh-uxA_LBJuoF-6QsUb8Q=w1600-rj-nu-e365

qAdLfOxwtK2eRAg7CzcsEy6VUskjsbOcnAc9XbT_oh_Kb4NtoojB7ZxljASZZ98MW80OH2OKqUTKolg0rAJYhCNTR2JMxvasIw=w1600-rj-nu-e365

I mean, I look very different when I take a selfie using some kind of app. Also, it depends on the distance between your face and the camera. The before pic was his worst picture, with horrible lighting and angle. All in all, I wouldn’t expect a major major change, unless you only had 1 critical aesthetic problem that you wanted to fix. Good luck!

Really huh?
I saw some fairly drastic transformations at ID hospital which drew me to them, places like banobagi had really subtle changes.

Which surgeries would have the largest impact on the look of the face?
I am thinking of getting eyes, nose, lips, jaw, cheekbone, double jaw surgery and have a good amount of money to spare. Is there anything to add? ie. facelift, thread lift, injections (fillers, botox, meso/fat injections)

what about fat grafting?

i attached a picture of my face and then faces that i'm looking to obtain (similarly, not exactly). I used to bodybuild which aged my face a ton, i used to have a pretty boy face but my jaw line came in, facial hair, forehead got more square, basically masculine features from increased testosterone and growth hormone.

I got different recommendations from several clinics so im kinda torn on what i should do
I know for sure im getting rhinoplasty, eye surgery and lip surgery, i just don't know all the other things to get.

I was told by a famous toronto clinic rhinoplasty, eye surgery, lip lift and chin implant
I was told by ID hospital rhinoplasty, eye surgery, lip reduction, jaw surgery (orthodontic one)
I was told by another korean clinic eye surgery, rhinoplasty, facial contouring; cheek bone reduction, square jaw reduction, genioplasty

View attachment 4809813

View attachment 4809814

View attachment 4809815

View attachment 4809816

I get where you are coming from. Perhaps you can compare your better selfie (taken from slightly above eyesight angle) to the celebrities. From what I see, you are looking to achieve delicate but sculpted, 3D face. You aren’t bad looking by any means, but I see that you are going for a different look. If I were you, I start with getting my ears pinned, getting rid of unwanted facial fair with electrolysis (because they are more precise), getting braces if my teeth aren’t straight. From there, I would consult whether I should get any facial contouring surgeries. Nose surgery should be done after facial contouring, if you decide to get it, because it can sometimes change the shape of your nose. I think LESS IS MORE. I forgot to say this you should take some photos at the same angle as the celeb’s for comparison.

Reactions: toronto230
I get where you are coming from. Perhaps you can compare your better selfie (taken from slightly above eyesight angle) to the celebrities. From what I see, you are looking to achieve delicate but sculpted, 3D face. You aren’t bad looking by any means, but I see that you are going for a different look. If I were you, I start with getting my ears pinned, getting rid of unwanted facial fair with electrolysis (because they are more precise), getting braces if my teeth aren’t straight. From there, I would consult whether I should get any facial contouring surgeries. Nose surgery should be done after facial contouring, if you decide to get it, because it can sometimes change the shape of your nose. I think LESS IS MORE. I forgot to say this you should take some photos at the same angle as the celeb’s for comparison.

Thanks for the advices, I got lasik done earlier this year and consulted for orthodontic treatment. Takes a while though, 2-3 years and double jaw surgery to boot. I'm kind of worried the double jaw surgery might mess up the cosmetic surgery i get, it's done after orthodontic treatment but i'll see if they can have it done before.

I'll try taking some pictures on the same angle for a better comparison as well

I thought about the “less is more” mentality and keeping a more western/masculine face but I like the asian/pretty boy look more. Just going to go for it, life is short anyways.

I have to say, ID hospitals response time and customer service completely out performs Banobagi’s and Cinderella’s. It’d be hard trusting other clinics to do plastic surgery when they can’t even respond in a timely manner

Thanks for the advices, I got lasik done earlier this year and consulted for orthodontic treatment. Takes a while though, 2-3 years and double jaw surgery to boot. I'm kind of worried the double jaw surgery might mess up the cosmetic surgery i get, it's done after orthodontic treatment but i'll see if they can have it done before.

I'll try taking some pictures on the same angle for a better comparison as well

I thought about the “less is more” mentality and keeping a more western/masculine face but I like the asian/pretty boy look more. Just going to go for it, life is short anyways.

I have to say, ID hospitals response time and customer service completely out performs Banobagi’s and Cinderella’s. It’d be hard trusting other clinics to do plastic surgery when they can’t even respond in a timely manner

I generally don’t like double jaw surgery on most people, because you often lose the ability to show your upper teeth. The slight display of upper teeth is an indication of youthfulness and is important aesthetically. I believe I am older than you, and as someone who had PS, I will say that life is long. I get that “now,” is important. But your taste and trend changes so think deeply before you make drastic changes. I’ve seen some outdated PS faces around me. Generally, reputation of the doctor precedes the reputation of the clinic. Make sure you get to pick the doctor who will operate on you.

I generally don’t like double jaw surgery on most people, because you often lose the ability to show your upper teeth. The slight display of upper teeth is an indication of youthfulness and is important aesthetically. I believe I am older than you, and as someone who had PS, I will say that life is long. I get that “now,” is important. But your taste and trend changes so think deeply before you make drastic changes. I’ve seen some outdated PS faces around me. Generally, reputation of the doctor precedes the reputation of the clinic. Make sure you get to pick the doctor who will operate on you.

the double jaw surgeries you’ve seen were botched because double jaw surgery is recommended by orthodontists who specialize in teeth aesthetics. If done correctly it will actually enhance your bite, teeth alignment, smile and overall oral health.

It’s why you can’t really just go to any plastic surgery clinic for double jaw surgery, it needs to be done by a proper doctor and is combined with orthodontics.

To me plastic surgery isn’t a big deal and you have to be doing it for the right reason or regret will definitely be an issue in the future. Especially if it’s done poorly or incorrectly, which is why I’m going to a more reputable clinic and don’t mind paying more for the procedures to have it done right.

I’ve seen some bad reviews of small clinics I never heard of online and I can never understand why someone would go to a clinic that isn’t well known to do surgery.

the double jaw surgeries you’ve seen were botched because double jaw surgery is recommended by orthodontists who specialize in teeth aesthetics. If done correctly it will actually enhance your bite, teeth alignment, smile and overall oral health.

It’s why you can’t really just go to any plastic surgery clinic for double jaw surgery, it needs to be done by a proper doctor and is combined with orthodontics.

To me plastic surgery isn’t a big deal and you have to be doing it for the right reason or regret will definitely be an issue in the future. Especially if it’s done poorly or incorrectly, which is why I’m going to a more reputable clinic and don’t mind paying more for the procedures to have it done right.

I’ve seen some bad reviews of small clinics I never heard of online and I can never understand why someone would go to a clinic that isn’t well known to do surgery.

I am saying, even if the surgery is very successful, it is going t affect how you show your teeth and smile. Unless your smile looks like a camel/lama type, it is going to affect your smile and facial expressions negatively. You will likely look aged.

You seem determined to have it done at ID, so good luck with that. I am not against it, but makes me wonder.

I am saying, even if the surgery is very successful, it is going t affect how you show your teeth and smile. Unless your smile looks like a camel/lama type, it is going to affect your smile and facial expressions negatively. You will likely look aged.

You seem determined to have it done at ID, so good luck with that. I am not against it, but makes me wonder.

Like I said, if your smile is affected negatively from double jaw surgery (Or any orthognathic surgery), it was botched or done improperly. The whole point of double jaw surgery is to improve your smile. It would be like saying, getting braces will make your teeth crooked, it doesn’t make sense at all.
Did you have a bad experience with orthognathic surgery?
I attached a few pictures of before/after pictures for double jaw surgery

Considering ID hospital is the only reputable clinic that responds promptly and was able to answer all my questions, they’re going to get my business.

I contacted Banobagi and Cinderella as well but both stopped responding to questions I had.
5b4c187e23b7e7cdb4fb84af925cdb4d.jpg
smile_blurred.jpg
g77l8f88nt641.jpg

Last edited:
Like I said, if your smile is affected negatively from double jaw surgery (Or any orthognathic surgery), it was botched or done improperly. The whole point of double jaw surgery is to improve your smile. It would be like saying, getting braces will make your teeth crooked, it doesn’t make sense at all.
Did you have a bad experience with orthognathic surgery?
I attached a few pictures of before/after pictures for double jaw surgery

Considering ID hospital is the only reputable clinic that responds promptly and was able to answer all my questions, they’re going to get my business.

I contacted Banobagi and Cinderella as well but both stopped responding to questions I had.
5b4c187e23b7e7cdb4fb84af925cdb4d.jpg
smile_blurred.jpg
g77l8f88nt641.jpg

I haven’t had anything like that done on myself. If you are determined, then get it done. I am not against it. I just shared whatever I knew of the procedure. No need to get defensive.