ID: Holly Golightly (Audrey Hepburn) Sunglasses in Breakfast at Tiffany's

I've also been looking for Holly Golightly's sunglasses from Breakfast at Tiffany's for a while. I recently the sunglasses Ginnifer Goodwin wore to a Humane Society speech in D.C. and thought they looked VERY similar. However, I haven't been able to locate the maker. What does everyone think and can anyone help me find these beauties?!

t9y6hf.jpg
t9y6hf.jpg

http://www.fabsugar.co.uk/3625131

have been looking for the BAT sunglasses too for a while now and it just got me more confused!wikipedia supports they're not really ray-ban as most believe!plus i haven't found a single picture of the sunglasses apart from stills and promo pics from the film!any idea of their actual id?

I am almost positive Ginnifer Goodwin's sunglasses are Yves Saint Laurent YSL 6253/S Sunglasses as pictured. I think Kylie Minogue also has them in this color as well as red.

You can purchase them at www.otticanet.com

Attachments

• Yves Saint Laurent ysl 6253 s sunglasses Ginnifer Goodwin.JPG
    Yves Saint Laurent ysl 6253 s sunglasses Ginnifer Goodwin.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,960
I really love Ginnifer Goodwin option as an alternative to Audrey Hepburn's pair...Ginnifer looks so chic in her sunglasses, dress and her sleek hair.

I really think the Ray Ban 2140 in the 54mm size is probably the best alternative. It has clean smooth lines with an oversized shape, which makes them very similar.

They Wayfarer shape has been revamped by Ray-Ban several times so if you want to get Breakfast at Tiffany's pair, you would need to get a vintage pair. I read that the style was unable to set atop your head because of the glasses slant, so that was one of the reasons for redesigning the Wayfarer.

^^The new ones slant a lot too. The big problem I have with "vintage" ray ban wayfarers is that they're always SO SMALL - the lens size that is. The modern 54's are closer I think to the B.A.T. glasses than anything I have yet to see that is vintage.

I have the 54 mm large Ray Ban 2140 wayfarer. I purchased it after i saw Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen wearing them everywhere. I don't like the wayfarers they stock at Sunglass Hut, because they are usually the small 50 mm ones that everyone has and they seem more hipster to me.

If you have a small face then i suppose the 50mm would look perfect. But I like the 54mm ones because it looks chic and still has that great oversized feel and oh so very Audrey Hepburn.

I have the 54 mm large Ray Ban 2140 wayfarer. I purchased it after i saw Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen wearing them everywhere. I don't like the wayfarers they stock at Sunglass Hut, because they are usually the small 50 mm ones that everyone has and they seem more hipster to me.

If you have a small face then i suppose the 50mm would look perfect. But I like the 54mm ones because it looks chic and still has that great oversized feel and oh so very Audrey Hepburn.

how do i know what size I have? I got mine 2 years ago.