ID bag

SoyBean001

Dec 8, 2005
NY
hmmm, thought so at first, but look at the sides of the bag, the metaling is off i think. Her bag has 5 metal gold stud things , as opposed to the fendi with 2 in that region?

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
New York City
It looks a little like the finish on my new cruise line Marc Jacobs. Its like a gold lame finish over canvas. Its not a really smooth metallic finish because the canvas makes it a bit crackly. I haven't found it on-line very many places (Bergdorfs had a big selection in the store, but not the site). This is a photo from NAP that I found. It certainly isn't the bag that Lindsay is carrying but I think the finish makes this line a good contender.

I emailed a photo of my bag to Megs. Maybe she can resize it and post it. Its also NOT Lindsay's bag but another example of the finish. I think the bags came with natural, blue or blue-green leather trim. Mine is the natural. The NAP is the blue-green.

Attachments

SoyBean001

Dec 8, 2005
NY
wow, thanks for the pic. I was just looking the other day at this bag on the mj website! Nice!
I need to figure lohans bag! you know what is not helping this bag obssession of mine? I went on to "fashionspot.com" and saw the thread on celebrities with their bags, or something along these lines, and seeing some of these gorgeous bags carried has made me desire even more new ones:lol: There are some bags you just don't like till you see them properly worn and in action:P

Issmom said:
It looks a little like the finish on my new cruise line Marc Jacobs. Its like a gold lame finish over canvas. Its not a really smooth metallic finish because the canvas makes it a bit crackly. I haven't found it on-line very many places (Bergdorfs had a big selection in the store, but not the site). This is a photo from NAP that I found. It certainly isn't the bag that Lindsay is carrying but I think the finish makes this line a good contender.

I emailed a photo of my bag to Megs. Maybe she can resize it and post it. Its also NOT Lindsay's bag but another example of the finish. I think the bags came with natural, blue or blue-green leather trim. Mine is the natural. The NAP is the blue-green.

hfxshopgirl

window shopping
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
canada
i found a silver chef on ebay, who knows if its real, but it looks similar. i've also posted another chef which shows the same studs as lilo's.

fendi2.jpg

fendi3.jpg