ID/badge holder - where to find?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Good morning,

I have a lanyard and now need (yes, NEED! lol) to buy an ID/ badge holder like in the pic I found on rakuten - any thoughts on where else to buy?

TIA!

Attached Files:

2. I haven ever seen one. That would be a great find. On a somewhat related topic, during our BV Bay Area meet up on Saturday we were asking about new iPhone cases. We probably won't see any soon because phone sizes keep changing.

3. They're on the BV website. I can't link on my phone but it's item/style# 415855 and they're $240 USD :flowers:

4. MCM sells an adorable pink one - just in case you can't find a BV badge holder!

5. bottegaveneta.com carries them, as does the 5th Avenue store.

I use this to hold my metro card and monthly train pass. When I'm in London, it holds my Oyster card.

6. Thank you all so much! Now to pick the color...

7. My daughter wears one and loves it.......she ordered it from the website.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice