ID a gift for me!

shadowyi

A little classic..:]
O.G.
Jul 17, 2008
Hello everyone! Recently received a gift and would like to know the name of this bag and price (hope my friend didn't break his bank.. ><"). Thanks very much! (I love the leather, so soft yet tightly knit!)

P1000421.jpg

P1000422.jpg

I don't want to disappoint you, shadowyi, but I'm afraid the bag is not an authentic BV. The model doesn't exist, the colour it would come closest to would be Ottone, but it's too dark and has a different sheen to it, the zippers look off and the leather doesn't look like the one BV would use.

Does it say Bottega Veneta anywhere?

You should post pictures (including the inside) of this bag in the authentication thread. There should a small tag in an interior pocket that says Bottega Veneta and it should have a serial number on it.

Post it in the authenticate this thread, and I'm sure the experts in there will be able to help you out. Unfortunately, to my untrained eye, I have never seen this style/ colour before.

G'luck!

^ I did indeed. My dad wanted some advice on what to get for my birthday so he went shopping and took one of my friends along. They were shopping in Hong Kong -- not to say anything bad about China, but oh brother. Sigh.

I really like the general style of what they got me though so I'm ordering the real things. Sigh. I don't have the heart to tell them they got duped by fakes.