Icons book! 18.95! What a steal!

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Very cute little book! I got one today and saw Ilovepurses did too....how can you go wrong with 18.95!

Perfect Christmas gift for girlfriends too. At that price I felt almost guilty when my SA wrapped it all up. I think I am going to go back and get a few more for my gift closet.

Very cute little book! I got one today and saw Ilovepurses did too....how can you go wrong with 18.95!

Perfect Christmas gift for girlfriends too. At that price I felt almost guilty when my SA wrapped it all up. I think I am going to go back and get a few more for my gift closet.

I PICKED MINE UP TODAY AND FEEL THE SAME WAY. They gave me a GORGEOUS LOUIS HARD BOX and a card and all! The Box feels like 100 bucks. I know this sounds ridiculous but I was happy. I joked to my SA at the cashwrap that Louis was making me go broke. She responded that she'd never think you could walk out of Louis almost under 20 bux.. Haha

I know my SA wanted to put it in a box for me and I declined. It is a great book ITA:yes: