Iconic Red Bags Recommendation

Phokay

Dec 21, 2019
Hi, I need some advice from experts on this forum if all of you don't mind sharing.

So I'm planning my wedding this year, and my fiancee would like to get me a luxury handbag/clutch/whatever it is that I want as a gift. Since I've never had any red bags before, figures this might be the right moment for one.

I'm looking for a more classic style with leather that doesn't scratch that easily so I could hand it down. Chanel is not an option due to budget. My budget is at most USD2500.

Thanks beforehands

I have to say the guirland is quite beautiful. Around Chinese New Year is the best time to look for a red since many brands tend to release special red editions each year.

My suggestion would be the Gucci 1955 red textured bag which is within your budget and is reasonably scratch resistant due to textured leather.

Attachments

• AD0D7A5A-DBFD-4928-BB68-4F13302BF42C.png
    AD0D7A5A-DBFD-4928-BB68-4F13302BF42C.png
    802.4 KB · Views: 196
  • 92F0470B-FC8A-4DA2-A70D-E392B4E886E7.png
    92F0470B-FC8A-4DA2-A70D-E392B4E886E7.png
    464.2 KB · Views: 188
I have to say the guirland is quite beautiful. Around Chinese New Year is the best time to look for a red since many brands tend to release special red editions each year.

My suggestion would be the Gucci 1955 red textured bag which is within your budget and is reasonably scratch resistant due to textured leather.

Love these suggestions

Reactions: Phokay

OOOOH! Me likey that Cartier bag!!!! :nuts: