Ice Hotel (Sweden); Anybody ever been there?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not been but my friends have - expensive but very nice

2. I live in Sweden but I've never been there though..

3. OMG I saw it on tv and I want to go sooooo badly!!!! It's booked way in advance and SUPER expensive, though! :nuts:

4. i have friends who've been and loved it but i wouldn't stay for more than a couple nights. especially this winter, it's been one of the coldest in probably a decade or so.

5. There's one in Quebec as well I think... I've always wanted to go!

6. i've seen these, i can't stand the cold so its def not something i'd want to do, it looks pretty cool though.

7. I've been there, my avatar is pix from the ice chandelier. I've also been to the one in Quebec, no comparison.

I'm going to Kemi Finland--will be there in two weeks to see see the Lumi Linna and go on the Sampo Icebreaker, I've been on ice breaker before in the arctic--very cool

Here's more pix from Icehotel. If you don't want to stay in the hotel, there's cabins. Lots to do outside--reindeer, snowmobile, cross country ski, Dogsled.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. There are also several Ice Bars around the world. The one above is at the Ice Hotel in Jukkasjarvi Sweden.