Ice blue coin purse - BIN $220 or BO

donna you are so nice! Yes it is my coin purse, and i bought it used as well from another pfer. I never really used it but for the first few days that it was in my possession, and am only trying to recoup what I spent. I was bad and did a buy it now for a black one! I'm such a sucker for accessories!

impasto did you change eBay IDs? If so, then I think the original seller is me(?) ;) It's a gorgeous coin purse with a bit of wear. When I had it I did try to get some of the dirt out myself before selling it, but didn't have much luck. Nonetheless, I think it adds great character and the little Balenciaga accessories are such a joy to have :yes:

jdy...thanks for chiming in! was it your coin purse? it's all getting a little confusing, hee hee. anyway did you try to use the LMB products to get the dirt out? that is what i would plan to do and i am just trying to get a feel for what might be removeable. the pictures make it really hard to tell...unfortunately! obviously it's not going to stay pristine, it's a coin purse!!, money is inherently dirty and it will be banging around and being handled. it's just that *mental* thing about buying something for $$ when it's dirty, yanno. so if i feel like i can get like at least some of the dirt out and condition the leather it would be worth it.

anyway, just rambling here!!! i do love the ice blue. i have seen them new at Susan in B'game and the color is very pretty.

thanks everyone. :wlae: (i feel like such a dork making such a big deal over a coin purse!!!)

i am waiting to hear back!! :sweatdrop:

i told greg that i was trying to get this coin purse from ebay, and he said 'well i guess i'm not going to get you a boobie as a supplemental secret xmas gift then'... :wtf: ...he said he was seriously thinking bout surprising me with one since i said it would be fab hanging off my Day. i was like 'DAMN!' :crybaby: