I would LOVE some designer jeans but...

Oct 30, 2006
they never fit me right. I can't stand my butt crack showing and all the designer cuts have really low rises. Can anyone suggest a brand for a person who has some curves and doesn't want to show butt crack? I have just about given up that I can find a pair of designer jeans. I am not huge but these jeans make me feel huge. I can wear a size 6-8 usually in most things but do they only make designer jeans that fit people who are size 0? Because my 0 days are O-V-E-R.

Christopher Blue have modern looking jeans which are not in butt=crack country. Take a look on Nordie's site, they usually describe rise. I prefer a 9- 9.5 inch rise, which I guess for some is considered high- rize; for me, hi-rise is 10 or 11 inch JMO

Paige jeans dont have low rises...sorta high actually. The Pico line is great for petites! You dont have to spend more money on altercations.

I think True Religion jeans are great too, especially the Joey line. The super T's are prety loose and they work great with curves. Not low cut either. The dark washes with the bright stitchings are soo cute.

Dittos makes high-waisted jeans that are actually quite flattering. I find that the Paige Hollywood Hills is higher, but not too high. I would say that as long as you avoid Frankie B., all the other brands have not-too-low alternatives.

I bought the GREATEST pair recently. The 7 for all Mankind Ginger Jeans. I am very bottom heavy and these look wonderful. I bought down a size from what I usually wear though, as 7s tend to stretch.

I think most designer jeans, except Frankie B., offer mid-rise and high-rise cuts. The rise is usually 7-8". If you're looking for a higher rise, try 7 For All Mankind's Ginger cut or Paige's Hidden Hills cut.