i would like to thank kaka & tammy

1. for their neverending support during those difficult times prior to....purchasing my first lv! :biggrin: ok, no academy award, but my prize did arrive today and she is a beauty! i was worried about the size but it is perfect. i opened the box and carefully unwrapped my birthday present and my breath was taken away...

i took pictures and realized afterwards that i need to clean my mirror and had to contort myself to decrease the flash.

kaka & tammy815, thank you for your suggestion of the chelsea. i would not have given it a second look thinking it would be enormous.

ok, now i'm hooked.
    lv 004.jpg

2. Great bag! and cute shoes too!!

3. SO NICE!!!:love: CONGRATS!!!

4. Great bag!! Congrats!

5. Congrats, it looks great !

6. Great bag, congrats on the chelsea.

7. I love it & it's a great size! congrats

8. great bag and kudos to our wonderfully helpful members!

9. Yay you got the chelsea congrats! :love: You will love that bag it fits a lot and its definitely a classic :love: :heart: your welcome simbadog :P its a coincidence im also using my chelsea today :lol:

10. ohhh love your shoes too :smile:

11. Congrats! I love it! I'm so glad you like it.

It's pouring here today (good old Alberto blowing through) and I was just thinking how I really need to just break down and order a Chelsea, so that I'll have a zippered, Damier bag that I won't have to worry about in the rain.

Enjoy!

12. It looks great on you.

13. Ohhhhhhh, I feel a sudden urge to charge....
    Gorgeous classic bag!

14. I love that bag!!! I hope it will be my next purchase too.

15. I love that bag!! do you mind sharing the cost?? You look fab with it on and your shoes :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice