I would like to buy my First Chanel Bag

If you are buying the med/large caviar classic flap, it is $2350. The jumbo is about $2700. The lambskin is about $100 more. However, there is talk of a price increase within the next few months so if you are planning on buying after oct/nov I would save another $400 or so. Also- if you open a credit card at Saks you save 10% and other stores have similar offers. I just bought my first this summer, good luck saving! The classic flap is a great bag!

Blondie, I'm in the same boat...trying to save up for my first Chanel too. I think it will take me a couple more months but with this price increase rumour, looks like it might be a little bit longer for me. Good luck!!!

Its great that you are considering a classic flap for your first Chanel purchase. its perfect and classic. It will never go out of style.

I bought a Cambon bag a few years ago as my first and it was nice but very trendy and i ended up selling it off in order to buy a flap.

Good luck with your future purchase!!!!!!!!

I just got my 1st flap yesterday!!! I love it!!! Go for it.

I opened a saks card for the 10% off and then I had it shipped from out of state to save on sales tax and I bought it during the EGC event so I got gift cards back.