I wore my Artsy for the first time and hated it

I have a 1 year old and I can't imagine using it when I'm with my daughter.

Can u guys recommend something that is practical and comfortable ?

Metis is a very practical bag - almost bought! Tried it on and it was great! I have the Totally MM and the Delightful PM and they are both great practical bags as well.

I'm sorry that you're disappointed with it. I have the mono and da artsy and love mine and they are my everyday bag. Having said that, it sounds like it's not love for you. Especially having a little one with you. Perhaps the Sully or Metis would be a better fit for you. Just know with time, the artsy handle softens up and the canvas does get smooshier fwiw. Good luck deciding.

I'm with you- I have a Gucci in the same shape, and I can't stand using that bag. I finally gave up and sent it to Yoogis last week after sitting in my closet for years. It is an impractical and uncomfortable shape in my opinion.

The totally is nice I also looked at the sully and Estrella.

Have you tried the Speedy B? in the 25 or 30, It zips can be carried by hand or shoulder strap! Perfect! :heart:

Just wondering...what on earth do you put in an Artsy? :thinking: all I need is my MC ZCP, sunnies, lip balm and maybe I might put my MC Card holder in..:girlwhack:

Reactions: HelenaHanbasket
The totally is nice I also looked at the sully and Estrella.
I have the Sully mm and just like the Artsy the strap needs breaking into. The canvas is also stiff and awkward at first but soften with use. My Speedy B is by far my most favorite bag. I would love to have it in every print and color.

Good luck on deciding :smile:

I felt the same way at first ... returned it because I couldn't deal with the handle. But then I started missing it and bought it again. Now I'm either used to it or maybe its sofened some. But I get more compliments on her than any other bag I carry.

I bought an artsy and hated it ! It was way to heavey and hurt my shoulder .. I sold it and bought a sully mm it was so comfortable compared to the artsy ! The artsy is a beautiful bag thought ! It just wasn't for me ! My mom has one and loves hers so maybe I just never gave it a chance to break it in .

I have a 1 year old and I can't imagine using it when I'm with my daughter.

Can u guys recommend something that is practical and comfortable ?

Maybe you should try the delightful again? You sold it because it doesn't have a zipper but neither does the artsy so maybe the zipper isn't as important. Otherwise, you might want to look at the totally or sully since they have zippers.

GL!!

Have you considered the Retiro ? Its a beautiful bag , has a zipper, and feels comfortable on the shoulder with the extra pad that comes with it. Artsy was not for me either :sad: gl

I tried to love the Artsy because she is so beautiful, but when I brought her home found she just wasn't for me either.

I exchanged her for the Totally - with kids she is so practical and comfy! You won't regret it :smile: