I wont drag this out....

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
... as some of you know about this already!Big thanks to RachieM for letting us know that there were perfect oak bays residing at CO :heart: :flowers:

Well, I have been waiting patiently to buy this bag for a while, and now its finally happened :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

It is love :love: Just need some dry weather now to be able to use it!

A few quick pics...

Attachments

• 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 031.JPG
    031.JPG
    166.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Oh Hula well done. I know how long you have waited for the perfect oak Bays.

She is gorgeous and looks perfect. Do you know why she was at the outlet in the first place?

You should have be up in Scotland today, the weather was delightful and I was tempted to grab one of my oak bags however felt I should carry one of my newbies:lol:

Congratulations Hula, your bays looks beautiful - I cannot possibly imagine why she was at Bicester. I am so pleased for you and would love to see some modelling pics with this beauty.

Thanks girls!! A couple more with phone box on her, although I do have other plans for the phone box... :graucho:

Attachments

• 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 037.JPG
    037.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 59
Wow hula - what a fantastic specimen you have there!! Very much worth the wait!

Such good luck that they had them at the outlets - no wonder you are so pleased!!

Loving your phone box on there ... but what other plans do you have??? :graucho:

Oh Hula, it's lovely! Fantastic grain on the leather and the bag itself really does look perfect. I do wonder why so many turned up at the outlets.

The keyring looks fab - I just love the red against oak. What other plans do you have for it??