I wont drag this out....

Thanks girls, I shall stop boring everyone now with my constant yearning and drooling at the mention/sight of an oak bays :nuts:

Not sure why these bays ended up at an outlet, apparently there were a few of them - when I phoned up on tues evening they still had 4, and at least one had already been sold (to rachiem:smile:) - they SA thought they had been sent by mistake :nuts: I wasnt planning on getting it for a few weeks, but it was too good an opportunity to miss :yahoo::yahoo:

Need to get the Collonil out soon and start using it to get a lovely patina going, it looks very new at the moment :biggrin: Must remember to take the plastic wrapper off the lock and plate first though!!!

KLP, I may try the phone box on choc ledbury - figure it may look good against the dark choc background, and maybe against something black also....

Congrats, so glad you found the perfect one HH and the little phonebox looks great!
Was disappointed that mines not turned up yet but then again it's rained all day here!
The keyring would look great on a black Mabel!

:yahoo: Congrats on a PERFECT oak bays, Hula! You have been very patient waiting for this bag, and now this great opportunity came. Happy to hear it's love! The keyring is gorgeous on the bays, but will be equally lovely on choc or black;)

YAY Hula!!!! That bag is beautiful and totally perfect!! Congratulations! I love it and I also adore your new keyring. It looks amazing on the bays. I used mine today and I love it so much. I can tell that you are going to love yours too. It is such a prize yet bargainous example of the breed! xx