I wont drag this out....

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
UK
... as some of you know about this already!Big thanks to RachieM for letting us know that there were perfect oak bays residing at CO :heart: :flowers:

Well, I have been waiting patiently to buy this bag for a while, and now its finally happened :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

It is love :love: Just need some dry weather now to be able to use it!

A few quick pics...

Attachments

Last edited:

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
Oh HUGE CONGRATS Hula!

You have been patient for such a long time so enjoy that new bag and don't let this one go!!

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Scotland
Oh Hula well done. I know how long you have waited for the perfect oak Bays.

She is gorgeous and looks perfect. Do you know why she was at the outlet in the first place?

You should have be up in Scotland today, the weather was delightful and I was tempted to grab one of my oak bags however felt I should carry one of my newbies:lol:

didih

Jun 19, 2009
Well done on getting your Oak Bays, gorgeous colour fingers crossed for some decent weather so you can enjoy it

B

bluecat_00

Congratulations Hula, your bays looks beautiful - I cannot possibly imagine why she was at Bicester. I am so pleased for you and would love to see some modelling pics with this beauty.

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
UK
Thanks girls!! A couple more with phone box on her, although I do have other plans for the phone box... :graucho:

Attachments

LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
UK
Wow hula - what a fantastic specimen you have there!! Very much worth the wait!

Such good luck that they had them at the outlets - no wonder you are so pleased!!

Loving your phone box on there ... but what other plans do you have??? :graucho:

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
Northern Ireland
Oh Hula, it's lovely! Fantastic grain on the leather and the bag itself really does look perfect. I do wonder why so many turned up at the outlets.

The keyring looks fab - I just love the red against oak. What other plans do you have for it??