I wonder if the Alma PM Vernis is being discontinued.

LVlifer

Feb 23, 2016
I have been thinking for YEARS about buying an Alma Vernis handbag. On the LV website, only Dune and Magenta are available.I was thinking about the Noir or possibly Amarante. I would prefer the Noir. All other colors on the website say-"Call for availability". Do you think it is worth being upset about it I cannot ever get the Alma Vernis of my choice? Do you think it looks "dated"? I am not 100% sure i want it, but I would love to know it is still available if I want it.

LVlifer

Feb 23, 2016
I do not know if it is completely true, but I was told the Noir is discontinued. I exclusively wear black crew neck t's and jeans daily I am not sure if the Amarante (if available) will look good with my "uniform".

summergirl1

Apr 2, 2013
Noir is discontinued. None left in the USA not sure about other countries though. But Amarante is a classic color and should come back. Odd that noir isn't a classic.

LVlifer

Feb 23, 2016
I also think it is odd that Noir is discontinued. I think since black is so basic that it would be in great demand.

Reactions: ExcuseMee

summergirl1

Apr 2, 2013
I also think it is odd that Noir is discontinued. I think since black is so basic that it would be in great demand.
I agree. It used to come in a gunmetal hardware so I wonder if maybe they are bringing that back or maybe silver? I got mine for Christmas and it has gold.