I Won It I Won It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Yaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!! I won the Malibu Street Vernis in Franboise!!!!!!!!!!:love: LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Here's the auction pics, and I'll post more pics when it get delivered (could be a few weeks lol)!!!!:love: :love: :love:

malibu1.JPG malibu2.JPG malibu3.JPG malibu4.JPG
  2. Congrats! It is so pretty :love:

3. Wow,congrats!!!:biggrin: :love: :love: :love: It's a beautiful purse,do you know how much it retails for in Aus? (you made me want one!!!:graucho: )

4. I think in Oz it retails for around $1300, I managed to get it for a few hundred cheaper and it's in mint condition!!!! I luv vernis, it's so pretty!!! Wow I'm on a purse ban now lol...

5. It's a gorgeous bag. The color is beautiful. Congrats!

6. I freaking love that bag!! Totally hot and cute!
    Congrats!

7. I love the colour, lucky you it's lovely!

8. Thanks lv-obessed!:flowers: Wow $$$ a bit steep:sad:.Happy that you got it for so much cheaper and looks new! It's truly gorgeous:love: :love: :love:

9. i totally adore this colour!!! congrats on your win!!! woo hoo - new LV piece!

10. congrats

11. That's so pretty!

12. This Is One Of My Favorite, Favorite Bags ~ Especially In Framboise!!! Congratulations & Enjoy! :smile:

13. CONGRATS!

it's sooooooo pretty :love:

14. Congrats! What a cute bag and such a pretty colour.

15. wow, its a beautiful bag. enjoy it and post more pics when you get it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice