I won I won I won!

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Odd as this may seem, I do not have any Balenciaga bags, and will probably not ever have one unless I win the lottery.

BUT - I was very intriqued by the little "Rogue Pods" that Tailortrash (on eBay) makes, that I'd read about here. It's all tPF's fault!!!

I found several - and the Alice in Wonderland Rogue pod called me name. So I made sure I'd win the auction today... and I did! Yay for me! :yahoo:
rogue.jpg

I wonder how long it takes to get here (MN, USA) from Ireland? I'm just so thrilled! Like a little kid with a Christmas present in June! :nuts:

Very cute. What do you use those for?

In my case, I've got a couple of little things (tokens of affection/love) that my husband has given over the years (that I always carry with me in my bags), and maybe a few other little things would fit - I'll attach it to whatever handbag I'm carrying. I'm not real sure on the 'attaching', though, yet - I'll need to play with it a bit first.

I just rec'd some pods from Ms. Rogue Pod today - she mailed them on June 5, 2007, and I rec'd them today - June 9th. From Ireland to the Midwest. I love the ones that I rec'd today - they are so cool - and they look great on my Balenciaga bags.