I Won A Silverado On Ebay And I Was Scammed Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
missbradshaw said:
Yeah there is no way someone could pick up that money - WU are so strict. The only thing it could be is an inside job.

Exactly.. I think the seller is lying...

I did a WU to the UK before and made things very specifiic... i used the secret question and everything.

And they do scrutinize the ID of the receiver...

I've done about 4 WU transactions to the UK and no big deal.

Something isn't making sense. :cursing:

I'd get the copy of the WU transaction of her receiving the money definitely.

Also, be sure to add her to the bad seller's list...

eBay: Genuine Chloe Silverado large bag in Tan (item 140025421110 end time Sep-13-06 09:26:30 PDT)

Here's the auction with my comment in it, and here's my next comment I just sent to seller;

I'm glad to hear you went to police, that's right thing to do. The crime here is that somebody picked up the money from WU in UK with your id, knowing your and the buyer's name and also knew MTCN code - it means somebody has stolen your id and that same person is reading your e-mail and that's scary! I hope police finds out who that was?

..I dont like this seller's attitude, she's just washing her hands and doesnt care about the fact Emila paid and got nothing (even the seller is propably the one who stole Emila's money!) :sad:

Yea that's one possibility...but if they're investigating it no on WU they'll find it out if that's how it has happened? ....I'm still thinking it's the seller as she doesn't seem to be sorry at all:sad:

Emila keep us posted if anything appears..!!

missbradshaw said:
Thats what I cant understand - if she knows Emila sent the money and there is some dispute with it why has she relisted so quickly?

Something very fishy there...i'm sure you're not allowed to re-list an item if there's some kind of dispute (unless you have multiples of the same item) and most certainly not within 7 days of the original listing.

It might be worth reporting her to Ebay for re-listing an item that you haven't even yet received - even if it's not against their rules, it's certainly against good selling ethics!!:yes:

There had to be some communication about the WU payment prior the Emila sending the money. So now for the seller to act like they didn't even agree to the WU payment is crazy. So, I am convinvced that this seller is running a scam. I hope she will give the police report numbers so Emila can confirm. I still think the best bet is to go through WU . If they made a mistake I would think they would make it right. So sorry for you Emila.

If WU made a mistake, which unfortunately I doubt, and you recover your money, I wouldn't want that bag at any price!
That witch's home :throwup: is filled with negative energy! :yucky:

thanks everyone esp sonja, jackie,- she agreed to WU thats why I got her name and address but after the money went missing she no longer wanted to help me in any way and just like how she answered your mails thats how she answered mine:crybaby: :sad:
but until now she hasnt informed me that she will be relisting the bag and that she was contacted by some of you-no emails whatsoever.
WU will call me later today and promised me info of the collection I will update you later
thanks to everyone my love to each of you I will be forever thankful that im a part of the purse forum family:love: :heart: :flowers::heart:

tulemar said:
There had to be some communication about the WU payment prior the Emila sending the money. So now for the seller to act like they didn't even agree to the WU payment is crazy. So, I am convinvced that this seller is running a scam. I hope she will give the police report numbers so Emila can confirm. I still think the best bet is to go through WU . If they made a mistake I would think they would make it right. So sorry for you Emila.
Me too.
If someone took money that was MEANT for me, I'd certainly cooperate with the person that sent the money.
The fact that she now wants nothing to do with you, Emila AND the fact that she's now relisted the item leads me to believe that she's totally scamming you.

For all you know, SHE IS the one that picked it up.
Definately get that info from WU.

Status
Not open for further replies.