i won a bag on blueflys giveaway

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. omg congrats!!!! ive been playing every day hahhaa and i get 10% or free shipping often. CONGRATS CONGRATS!

2. Congrats!

3. if you read the fine print rules it's stated in there :amuse:

4. Congrats! =)

5. Omg... :nuts: FINALLY someone won a bag and it's one of our PF ladies! :love: Yayyyy!!! Just when I was starting to think it was a hoax... Congrats and do show pictures when you receive your prize!

6. I'm sick of this game, but I play it everyday anyway. Then I don't win, and swear I'm not going to waste my time again. But, I always do. Glad to hear that someone actually won. Statistically, I wonder if I wouldn't have a better shot at being struck by lightening while sitting in my office?

7. Are you the same girl in the LiveJournal community - handbagfetish?

8. haha, yes. someone from that site told me that i should post this on here too!!

9. Congrat...lucky You!

10. does anyone want my free shipping code? i'm sure a lot of you have gotten these, but i have one, that i'm not going to use and i also have a 10% off code that i won't use either....message me if you'd like it!

11. Congrats ... pls post pics of your prize when you receive it!

12. Congratulations to you!! :biggrin:

I never, ever win anything. :sad:

13. me too, i never win anything...

congrats sahree!

14. The only thing I got was the 10% off...

15. Great for you! Happiness is a wonderful thing.