i won a bag on blueflys giveaway

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats! BTW, welcome! Post pics when you get ur bag. Sorry if you already posted this, but what did the website do when you won? Did the actual bag pop out of the bag or what? :nuts:

2. :lol:
    Yeh - on a need to know basis! We need to know! lol :P
    We're fed up of seeing 'Oops you missed it' :blink:

3. great that great for u !!!!

4. Congratulations! Enjoy your new bag!!!

5. yup the bag falls out of the shopping bag and it tells you that you won! you definitely can't miss it.
    keep in mind that the bag you click on isnt going to be the one you receive. the handbags are awarded in a random order.

6. Ditto on the congrats. You must have played like a couple of minutes after me! I am on that site every day! All I got was free shipping :suspiciou

7. Oooooooooooooh i see, so the bag that ya want, ya don't necessarily get....you could even get the one that is your least fave..?
    :blink: :biggrin:

8. Oooooohhhh soo really it doesn't matter which bag I choose or which shopping bag I choose, it's just purely luck?

9. bump

10. Lucky you! Congrats!

11. Oooh! Congrats! I'm glad to know that someone does indeed win these things! :biggrin:

12. Wow! Congratulations- so exciting! I am so relieved that you can actually win that game! I play it everyday and the most I have ever won is 10% off. Can't wait to see the bag, Enjoy!!!

13. Congratulations-it is nice to know someone did win.

14. It's a bit past season, and probably not one of the more popular styles.

The only way I've been able to find it is to hit Google's cache. Let's see if I can get a cache link pasted here that will work...

Here's the small Lucca:
    http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:JONyeF1QrFMJ:eluxury.com/sales/product_detail.jhtml%3Fstyleid%3D10857040%26SectionID%3D9000+marc+jacobs+lucca&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=4&client=firefox-a

Well darn, I can't find the larger size anywhere. I hope at least the cached one above hangs around long enough for you to see it.

15. They're calling the contest the "It" bag giveaway. If it's past season and not a popular style....how can it be called an "It" bag?? :weird: