I wish....

I know what it’s like to be in your shoes. It’s so hard. I want you to know that I’m thinking of you. :hugs:

I know you do f&f!! :hugs::hugs: Thank you!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

You lost two beloved ones & while I don't know what that is like just yet, I feel your pain also - But just the thought & what happened this morning it's going to kill me, I know it & so does my Veterinarian. They wanted 5 contacts numbers in case I had to make a decision to put him down & I know I would never be able to do that. I would be begging them not to do it. And just finding him passed away is just as bad if not worse. :sad:

Thank you Storm!! :love: How are you doing? [emoji813][emoji813] Sending prayers your way!! :pray: :pray:

Wishing you many cyber hugs from OZ!! (:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:)
I'm a little better. Not sobbing upon waking up, but definitely tears during the day when I think of random memories. Thank God for my kids keeping me busy! This time last year, I was asking God why He was blessing me with twins (definitely not planned), & now they are almost 6 months old & I see that He knew I would need twice the smiles when I lost Chunk. I am praying for you & your fur baby, & your kindness has made a difficult time easier for me.[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

I'm a little better. Not sobbing upon waking up, but definitely tears during the day when I think of random memories. Thank God for my kids keeping me busy! This time last year, I was asking God why He was blessing me with twins (definitely not planned), & now they are almost 6 months old & I see that He knew I would need twice the smiles when I lost Chunk. I am praying for you & your fur baby, & your kindness has made a difficult time easier for me.[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

I feel you pain, please know I'm sending my prayers your way. Kindness cost nothing & yet means everything. :heart::heart:

I too, believe in God & I also believe miracles can happen. You were blessed with 2 beautiful angels & also blessed with having Chunk in your life, if only for a short time - But that was all he needed. He was loved & is stilled loved & that bond can never be broken. :heart: God bless hun!! :hugs::hugs:

I know you do f&f!! :hugs::hugs: Thank you!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

You lost two beloved ones & while I don't know what that is like just yet, I feel your pain also - But just the thought & what happened this morning it's going to kill me, I know it & so does my Veterinarian. They wanted 5 contacts numbers in case I had to make a decision to put him down & I know I would never be able to do that. I would be begging them not to do it. And just finding him passed away is just as bad if not worse. :sad:
I don't have any fur babies but I can feel your pain since I have aging parents. I am sure it is quite difficult but all I can hope from the other side of the screen is that I hope you will have the power to pull through whatever comes your way! :heart::heart::hugs::hugs:

^I know it doesn’t seem like it now, but you will be able to make that decision. Remember that we can give our pets a gift that we don’t have: we can eliminate their suffering. When you think about it that way, it’s much easier to deal with. I know you will miss your baby, but you don’t want him to suffer either. It’s clear you’re doing everything you can, so you will know when the time comes to let go. You will get through this. I’ll give you whatever support I can. :hugs: Just don’t go to the vet by yourself; you won’t be able to drive home.

^I’m so sorry for your loss. Your little angels are the perfect distraction. Congratulations on that achievement. [emoji253]