I wish they had vernis in...

blushingbaby said:
i'd love to have a lavendar lex! i should call the 866 number...how do they work? they fax you a form to fill out and you give them your cc?

Just call 1-866-VUITTON. The Customer Reps on the line are very helpful. Just tell them which piece you want and in what color, and they'll do a nation-wide search for you. If it's available in a LV store in your area, you have the option of picking it up yourself (thus no shipping charges) OR have them ship to you for a small fee. And yes, you can just pay by phone too with your credit card. I'm expecting my lavender vernis Ludlow to arrive tomorrow! (it was shipped out from a store in Vegas) :P

I realize I'm a total picture whore and I apologize ahead of time. However, I've noticed that several of you are fans of lavender, so here's a picture of my recently acquired Vernis Spring Street from 2003:

dsc03714smallclanalois0qh.jpg

It is SO beautiful on the arm or hand and has all of the signature LV accents! Sorry, I just had to show off my new baby. :smile: And the lavender is to die for...the pearl undertones are so understated and it is brilliant in the light.

clanalois said:
I realize I'm a total picture whore and I apologize ahead of time. However, I've noticed that several of you are fans of lavender, so here's a picture of my recently acquired Vernis Spring Street from 2003:

dsc03714smallclanalois0qh.jpg

It is SO beautiful on the arm or hand and has all of the signature LV accents! Sorry, I just had to show off my new baby. :smile: And the lavender is to die for...the pearl undertones are so understated and it is brilliant in the light.

Not blaming you at showing off such a beautiful piece. I just bought the Broome Wallet in Lavender from a LV store and I couldn't help but to take it out and stare at it!

Thank you for all of your great comments, girls! LOL, bluekit, I definitely take out this bag (and my others) and stare at them often. Fortunately they also get to go out very often! :smile: I'll make occasions for my bags too. lol!