I wish they had vernis in...

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Orange or Navy blue with silver hardware..What colors would you all like to see in vernis?:biggrin:

2. Navy blue would be great! Blue is my favorite color.

3. Have you seen their indigo color? It's like a dark blue/purple, you should go see it; I think it's pretty. Almost got a maple drive in that color. :nuts:

4. To me, the blue available right now is pretty much navy.

I would like to see the return of a pale pink! Also a light orangey/cream color (like champagne roses). Maybe pastel purple!

I really like the lighter colors.

5. Maybe blush or lilac or light blue. :nuts:

6. baby blue or pink. looks sweet.

7. Pale yellow. I like yellow :nuts: Something like a mint or seafoam green, too.

8. A light yellow would be really cute. So would a gunmetal grey.

9. I think Vernis has been out in all of these colors. The pastel ones were 2002-2003. I'm sure LV will bring them back! Lavender is my favorite.

10. You know Mono Matt has navy blue, I love it (was it leather?), I don't know why they stop it. The small shoulder bags from that line was so subtly classy, great for work as well as going out. I regret why I didn't get it then, I guess I never thought they would stop that line. I started staying away from Monogram now but I'd get the Matt anytime.

11. Yep, I've noticed a pattern lately where LV brings out variations of past vernis colours. For example, framboise vs. fushchia; noisette vs. beige; marshmallow vs. baby pink.

I wonder if orange and green will be next...

12. a buttercream yellow would be nice! :love:

13. grassy green!

14. Yes yes... green all the way! :biggrin:

15. I could go for a Coral and a pink-beige. Something that you could totally match with an understated nailpolish and look absolutely fabulous.

The Indigo out now is yummy! I really like all their blues they've done in the range.