I wish my boyfriend would get me this for Vday...

1. [​IMG]

Aren't they GORGEOUS !!!!

2. Whoa.... wow!!! That's hot! :nuts:

3. hehe thats wayyy cute!

4. hahah, well you better leave out a circled catalogue on a table cuz guys are completely clueless that way.
    Those are definitely pretty hot!

5. Beautiful style, I like these:

[​IMG]

I also like the sneakers, but they'll get screwed up within a week :sad:

6. VERY cool shoes; wish I could wear heels. Oh well, I can still carry my bags which is what really matters, lol

7. Why can't you wear heels? Just wondering, if you don't mind. I love to wear heels (I'm only 5'2") but, they're so darn uncomfortable at my age, especially those stiletto styles :amazed: . I can wear heels up to 3" 1/2 maybe 4" if their wedges, so most of my shoes are wedges :lol: .

8. Those are so cute. When I was at the LV store Friday I picked up the shoe catalog there at the register. I'm not much of a shoe person, but I was drooling. I could never pay that much for shoes, though, the way I tear mine up :shame:

9. OMG!!! I:love: THOSE!!!!!!!

10. Those are hot!!! But I agree with classwhore ... or you could print out a few copies and stick one on the bathroom mirror and maybe one on the toilet seat. Some men just need a firm nudge! :lol:

11. Yea, he would never spend that much on one thing. He can't believe I own an LV still and I've had it for 6 months! HAHA. He's a cheapy. But a cutie.

12. Those are so beautiful but I would never wear them, I would have to get a glass case to put them in so I could just sit there and stare at them. I really like the denim espadrilles (sp?) though, they seem a little more practical for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice