I Wish My "Blank" Had No Hair!

Definitely the bikini area. I get great results froma quick swipe of a razor on my legs, but shaving the bikini area doesn't last for more than a day, waxing is painful and it is overall just a pain dealing with hair removal in that area.

I say first, the hair that makes me have a uni-brow (I have to pluck it at least once a week) and then my armpits, then my bikini line. My legs not so much because I rarely wear skirts/shorts and my bf doesn't care as long as they're not as hairy as his!

I have the perfect solution for all of you who are sick of hair removal. Laser hair removal...:tup:

I am also fair skinned with dark hair. For years I shaved and shaved my underarms and legs. Then I had laser hair removal about 4 years ago. Now I only have very fine hair on my legs and underarms. I wax every couple months to make sure the baby hairs keep growing back fine. It is truly amazing and has totally changed my like. :smile:

My girlfriend did her bikini line and is thrilled with the results.

My armpit hair will be the first to go when I can afford to get lasered!!! I have really thick armpit hair and it hurts sooooo bad to shave cause I ALWAYS get ingrown hairs and constant 5 o'clock shadow there. OMG...I HATE armpit hair, lol.

Definitely the bikini area. I get great results froma quick swipe of a razor on my legs, but shaving the bikini area doesn't last for more than a day, waxing is painful and it is overall just a pain dealing with hair removal in that area.
HauteMama, it is for people like you that I swallowed hard and posted a thread about a subject ladies of my generation tend to be a bit reluctant to discuss in public, even on these newfangled internets:

Pain Free Hair Removal: The Secret Low-Cost, Effective Alternative to Waxing

I would have said everything but my head a year ago, not any more though because I got laser hair removal done on my entire body for around 5k. Its a lifetime guarantee, so if hair EVER GROWS back, they will laser it for free :biggrin:

the best investment I ever made.