I Wish My "Blank" Had No Hair!

AAA07

True Gemini
Feb 29, 2008
Phoenix
I can't stand the chore of hair removal but it is a necessary evil!!! I don't know what is worse shaving my legs and knowing it will only last a day or so or waxing my bikini area and then dealing with ingrown hairs. OUCH!! I don't mind shaving my armpits but it would be nice if they had no hair. Out of everything that needs maintenance I would have to say I wish my legs had no hair!! What about you?

BagLadie

Got a handle on it
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
Red Sox Nation
Ha. I was going to get a little R rated but will refrain.

I shave so much I don't know where to begin with this one.

cosmogrl5

O.G.
Mar 8, 2007
I am loving the title of this thread. :lol:

I have to go with my hoo-ha because it is the only body part that I hate having to maintain. I am fine with having to shave my armpits and legs, but I will never ever love hair removal on the land down under.

alexis77

Adopt a Greyhound!
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
Legs, Legs, Legs. I'm pale with black hair. Can't go one day without shaving (unless its winter and I'm wearing pants).

LovePinkCoach

Jun 25, 2008
Ha. I was going to get a little R rated but will refrain.

I shave so much I don't know where to begin with this one.
Same here. I shave everything (well besides my arms, stomach, and chest obviously lol- I have no hair there and my arms have blonde hair that you can't even see). If I even go 2 days without shaving I feel gross and have to shave right away.

amber11

Feb 7, 2008
i hate shaving my legs, it takes so long and then you have to lotion afterwards- too much work haha